Accelerating Promising Practices for Small Libraries (APP FY19)
- The Institute of Museum and Library Services in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Accelerating Promising Practices for Small Libraries" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 45.312.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 27, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 25, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 25 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: HEAL Initiative: Early Phase Pain Investigation Clinical Network - Clinical Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed
Previous opportunity: Endangered Species Conservation & Recovery Implementation Funds
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (APP FY19) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PD TLVJER 2019 01||Promoting Cross-Cultural Cooperation|
|NAG BASIC FY19||Native American Library Services Basic Grant|
|NAG HAWAIIAN FY19||Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY19||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "APP FY19", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: