Apply for L17AS00165
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-WO Outcomes-Focused Recreation and Community Assessment Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.225.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 14, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: OVC FY 17 Vision 21: Integrated Services for Victims Program: Increasing Access to Mental Health Services for Victims of Crime
Previous opportunity: Monitoring Estuarine Condition at Colonial National Historical Park, George Washington Birthplace National Monument, and Assateague Island National Seashore, Northeast Coastal and Barrier Network
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00165
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00165) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00425||Archeological Resource Protection Plan for Grazing and Other Known Impacts|
|P17AS00377||Santa Fe Historic Preservation Program Internship|
|P17AS00411||2017 Yosemite SCA Wilderness Restoration Program|
|P17AS00375||Condition Assessment and Intensive Survey for Lake Lucero Site, LA 21162|
|L17AS00163||BLM-ES, Archaeological Research Education and Interpretation|
|P17AS00397||Notice of Intent: Backcountry Preservation Plan, Casa Grande Ruins National Monument|
|P17AS00398||Linking Hispanic Heritage Through Archeology- Session 5|
|P17AS00423||Vegetation Monitoring and Restoration at Joshua Tree National Park|
|L17AS00172||BLM AZ, ASD PLC Conservation Project|
|P17AS00396||Mitigation of Cultural Resources impacted by use and erosion of unmaintained 4WD roads within the MAZE District of Canyonlands National Park|
|L17AS00168||BLM-OR/WA, Analysis, and Monitoring of Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument Resources|
|F17AS00206||Shiawassee NWR Hydrologic Reconnection and Wetland Restoration Phase II|
|USGS FA 17 0232||Notice of Intent: Support of Facilities at the USF/USGS St. Petersburg Science Center|
|L17AS00180||BLM-CO Preserving Mining Sites, Gunnison Field Office|
|P17AS00418||Cooperative Amphibian Monitoring in the Greater Yellowstone|
|P17AS00409||TEK Baseline Research|
|L17AS00167||BLM CA Rio Cosumnes Correctional Center Wild Horse Training Program|
|L17AS00185||BLM-WO-Stewardship and Outdoor Ethics Education and Citizen Science Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00165", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.