Apply for G19AS00054
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 20, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $20,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Environmental Studies Program 2019
Previous opportunity: Groundwork Mobile County Launch and Development
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G19AS00054
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G19AS00054) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|G19AS00055||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA12 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA3 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
|W81XWH 19 BCRP BTA4 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|G19AS00057||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00061||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00060||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Southern Appalachian CESU|
|G19AS00059||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G19AS00062||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00063||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G19AS00064||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|G19AS00056||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G19AS00058||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Chesapeake Watershed CESU|
|FA8650 19 S 2003||Research for Integrated Vehicle Aerodynamic Technologies (RIVAT)|
|80HQTR19NOA01 19ESI B2||EARLY STAGE INNOVATIONS|
|2019 NIST MCVTE 01||NIST Public Safety Innovation Accelerator Program - Mission Critical Voice Test Equipment|
|G19AS00065||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Californian CESU|
|W81XWH 19 HRRP FRA||DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Program Award|
|DE FOA 0002134||RFI - Energy Efficient Integrated Photonic Networking Technologies|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0343||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERCs) Program: RERC on Technologies to Enhance Independence and Community Living for People with Cognitive Impairments|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G19AS00054", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.