Apply for DOS GEO 21 001 012521
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Georgia in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cultural and Educational Small Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 25, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $24,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Laura Bush 21st Century Library Program (2021)
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 2021 Strategies To Support Children Exposed to Violence
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DOS GEO 21 001 012521
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOS GEO 21 001 012521) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0007575||FY 2021 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in South Sudan|
|SCAISB 21 AW 005 01262021||Developing Female Leadership in Higher Education|
|005 FY2021||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SCAISB 21 AW 006 01262021||Public Engagement to counter Trafficking in Persons|
|SCAISB 21 AW 007 01262021||Promoting a Culture of Inclusion and Research|
|SCAISB 21 AW 008 01262021||English Access Microscholarship Program|
|PAS MON FY21 01||U.S. Embassy Monrovia PAS Annual Program Statement|
|SCAISB 21 AW 009 01272021||Connecting Across Borders|
|SCAISB 21 AW 011 01272021||Community Engagement Office - Annual Program Statement|
|SCAISB 21 AW 010 01272021||Trading West - Building Competitive Skills for Trade with Afghanistan|
|SCAISB 21 AW 012 01272021||Community Engagement Office - Women as Peace Architects|
|7200AA21RFA00009||Rural Water Research & Learning Draft PD|
|PAS UKRAINE 2021 006||Ukraine: Support for Independent Media Organizations to Build Networks and Capacity among Small and Regional Media|
|SCAISB 21 AW 013 01282021||Civil Service Leadership Training for the Future|
|SCAISB 21 AW 014 01282021||Women Entrepreneurs Program|
|AFMAL FY21 01||PAS Malabo Small Grants Program for All Audiences|
|006 FY2021||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH CAMPS GRANTS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0007559||Preventing State Actor Malign Influence & Tech Diversion|
|SFOP0007566||Preventing Illicit WMD & Ballistic Missile Proliferation|
|21CS12||Criminal Justice Coordinating Councils (CJCCs) Resources Project|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS GEO 21 001 012521", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.