Apply for W81XWH 22 ERP VIRTUAL P TERC F
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DOD Epilepsy, Virtual Post-Traumatic Epilepsy Research Center Faculty Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 18, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 23, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) - Request for Information on Resilient and Efficient Codes Implementations
Previous opportunity: Countering Violent Extremism in West Africa
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 22 ERP VIRTUAL P TERC F
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 22 ERP VIRTUAL P TERC F) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 22 ERP RPA||DOD Epilepsy, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 22 ERP IDA||DOD Epilepsy, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 ERP VIRTUAL P TERC L||DOD Epilepsy,Virtual Post-Traumatic Epilepsy Research Center Leadership Award|
|SFOP0008754||Elevating Women Science and Technology Entrepreneurs and Women-Focused Startups in Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Member Economies|
|W81XWH 22 OPORP CTA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 OPORP CRA||DoD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Research Award|
|22 579||Spectrum Innovation Initiative: National Radio Dynamic Zones|
|DE FOA 0002705||FY2022 Artificial Intelligence Research for High Energy Physics|
|W81XWH 22 SCIRP CTA||DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 SCIRP IIRA||DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 SCIRP TRA||DOD, Spinal Cord Injury Research Program, Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 ARP IDA||DOD, Autism Research Program, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 ARP CDA||DOD, Autism Research Program, Career Development Award|
|W81XWH 22 ARP CTA||DOD, Autism Research Program, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 22 OCRP CTA||DOD Ovarian Cancer Clinical Trial Award|
|22 582||Campus Cyberinfrastructure|
|22 580||Gen-4 Engineering Research Centers|
|22 581||Cybersecurity Innovation for Cyberinfrastructure|
|W81XWH 22 TSCRP CTRA||DOD, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 22 TSCRP IDA||DOD, Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program, Idea Development Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 22 ERP VIRTUAL P TERC F", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.