Ecuador Justice Sector Capacity Building Program to Combat Transnational Crime and Narcotrafficking (INL19CA0041 WHPECUADOR JUSSEC 05312019)
- The Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics-Law Enforcement in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ecuador Justice Sector Capacity Building Program to Combat Transnational Crime and Narcotrafficking" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.705.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $750,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Previous opportunity: Cultural Resource Interns for Manzanar National Historic Site
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (INL19CA0041 WHPECUADOR JUSSEC 05312019) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL19GR0053 SRILANKA FORENSICLAB 060619||Sri Lanka Forensic Lab Capacity Assessment and Training|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "INL19CA0041 WHPECUADOR JUSSEC 05312019", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: