Apply for 21 577
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Grand Challenges in Integrative Geospace Sciences: Advancing National Space Weather Expertise and Research toward Societal Resilience" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.050.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 13, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 23, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: U. S. AMBASSADOR'S SPECIAL SELF-HELP FUND
Previous opportunity: Management of the U.S. Public Diplomacy Program Alumni Network
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21 577
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21 577) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 21 ERP RPA||DoD Epilepsy, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 21 ERP IDA||DoD Epilepsy, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 ERP QOL||DoD Epilepsy, Quality of Life Research Award|
|USAFA BAA 2021 CALL0003||Space Domain Awareness Grand Challenge – in situ Plasma and Event-Based Satellite Data|
|21 578||Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program|
|DE FOA 0002501||Data Reduction for Science|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0005||CENTER OF EXCELLENCE (COE): Brain-Derived Neuromorphic Computing with Intelligent Materials|
|IR ORI 21 001||Considerations, Options, and Resources for Data Management in PHS Funded Research|
|IR ORI 21 002||Research on Research Integrity Conferences|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0016||Design and Deployment of Engineering With Nature® (EWN) Solutions for Western Resilience|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0006||Air Force Fiscal Year 2022 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)|
|W81EWF 21 SOI 0018||Induced fish movement over lowhead dams|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP IDA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP CA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Concept Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP TRPA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Translational Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 21 KCRP PCFA||DoD Kidney Cancer, Postdoctoral and Clinical Fellowship Award|
|21 580||CyberCorps(R) Scholarship for Service|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP BTA12 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Levels 1 and 2|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP BTA4 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 4|
|W81XWH 21 BCRP BTA3 2||DoD Breast Cancer, Breakthrough Award Level 3|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21 577", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.