MARAD Maritime Internship (P19AS00158)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "MARAD Maritime Internship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 15, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by No applications will be accepted. This agreement will be made to Council of American Maritime Museums..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Cultural Resource Interns for Manzanar National Historic Site
Previous opportunity: Environmental Studies Program 2019
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00158) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 19 NERO 0017||Shenandoah Backcountry Support Interns|
|NNH18ZHA008C MUREPARMD||EONS 2019: Appendix H MUREP Aerospace High-Volume Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management Cooperative Agreement|
|19 PHL NOFO WW2||U.S. Embassy in the Philippines NOFO for WWII Programming|
|P19AS00160||Field Sessions and Partner Scholarships for Past Forward Conference|
|P19AS00162||NCPE internships with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Directorate|
|P19AS00163||National Council for Preservation Education interns at the Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|P19AS00161||Natl Council for Preservation Education interns with Mount Rainier|
|P19AS00168||National Council for Preservation Education interns with Chaco Culture National Historical Park|
|BIE TEDC 0003||Bureau of Indian Education: Tribal Education Grants|
|DOS DAR EDUSA 2019||US Study Abroad Engagement Grant|
|ED GRANTS 052219 001||OSERS-OSEP: Preparation of Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Leadership Personnel CFDA Number 84.325D|
|P19AS00171||Maintenance of the South Rim Trail/Administrative Road|
|P19AS00172||Discover Washington: Youth Heritage Project ¿ 2019|
|P19AS00179||IMRO Cultural Landscapes Inventory for NPS compliance with Sec|
|P19AS00181||Hubbell Trading Post Farmland Project with Native American Youth|
|P19AS00197||Supporting Coastal Resiliency in South Central Alaska|
|ED GRANTS 052419 001||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area A|
|ED GRANTS 052419 002||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area B|
|NPS 19 NERO 0029||Interpretation and Education Youth Internships|
|P19AS00208||NATIONAL PARK SERVICE FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00158", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: