Apply for DE FOA 0002308
- The Department of Energy, Idaho Field Office in the energy, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Silicon-Carbide Ceramic Matrix Composite Cladding for Nuclear Fuels" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.121.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 08, 2020 No later than 700 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Energy, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: FY 2020 FFPr Limited Merit-Based NOFO 2
Previous opportunity: Reducing Child Labor in Mica-Producing Communities of Madagascar
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for DE FOA 0002308
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002308) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0002357||Solar Energy Technologies Office Fiscal Year 2020 Perovskite Funding Program|
|DE FOA 0002361||Fiscal Year 2021 Consolidated Innovative Nuclear Research|
|DE FOA 0002206||Connected Communities|
|DE FOA 0002423||FY21 Bioenergy Technologies Office (BETO) Feedstock Technologies and Algae FOA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002308", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.