Apply for HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0375
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Switzer Research Fellowships Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 03, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 03, 2020 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $80,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)
Previous opportunity: Maintaining and Strengthening Institutional Capacity of Maputo City Province Health Directorate in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0375
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0375) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|20 535||International Research and education Network Connections|
|20 537||Spectrum and Wireless Innovation enabled by Future Technologies|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0007||Willow Creek Reservoir Water Quality Research and Evaluation Studies|
|DE FOA 0002263||RFI - Rapid Encapsulation of Pipelines Avoiding Intensive Replacement (REPAIR)|
|PAS JAKARTA FY20 01||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2020|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1177||AFCEC GIS SUPPORT MAPPING|
|HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0386||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|DE FOA 0002253||National Quantum Information Science Research Centers|
|20 538||Linguistics Program - Doctoral Dissertation Research Improvement Awards|
|G20AS00027||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Rivers CESU|
|G20AS00028||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G20AS00029||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rock Mountain CESU|
|G20AS00030||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1574||Natural Resources Support Handscome AFB|
|DE FOA 0002233||HIGH-ENERGY-DENSITY LABORATORY PLASMA SCIENCE|
|NIJ 2020 17332||Graduate Research Fellowship, Fiscal Year 2020|
|W9126G 20 2 SOI 1578||Wildland Fire Support at Kirtland AFB, New Mexico|
|W81XWH 20 ALSRP CDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Clinical Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 ALSRP TDA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutic Development Award|
|W81XWH 20 ALSRP TIA||DoD Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Therapeutic Idea Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2020 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0375", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.