Apply for K NOFO 17 101
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to India in the community development, education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "TIP Conclave 7: Engagement and Advocacy" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 08, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development, Education
Next opportunity: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS-Park Restoration and Resource Education- INDU- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
Previous opportunity: Communicating Marine Science to Alaskan Communities through Discovery Labs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for K NOFO 17 101
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (K NOFO 17 101) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NEAAC ACMEPI 17 007||Advancing Palestinian Youth Educational and Community Engagement Opportunities|
|P17AS00482||AUGUSTA CANAL AUTHORITY MANAGEMENT OF AUGUSTA CANAL NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|NPS NOIP17AC01024||Little Rock Central High Integration 60th Anniversary|
|P18AS00694||Operations and Visitor Services at Franklin Canyon Park|
|M NOFO 19 101||Debate Clubs to Foster Leadership Skills in Underprivileged Youth|
|M NOFO 19 103||Promoting Diversity and Tolerance through Interfaith and Interclass Community Service Projects|
|H NOFO 19 100||Conference on U.S.-India Defense Ties|
|H NOFO 20 102||Workshop Connecting Women and Youth-led Indian Businesses with Established American Defense Corporations|
|H NOFO 20 101||Capacity Building of Duty Bearers for Preventing and Combating Trafficking in Persons|
|DOS KAZ ALM PAS 21 004||Alumni Engagement Innovation Fund 2021|
|H NOFO 21 101||Countering Disinformation for Telugu TV Reporters|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "K NOFO 17 101", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.