Apply for 003 FY2020
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 17, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program
Previous opportunity: Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 9-- Solicitation Notice for 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 003 FY2020
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (003 FY2020) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS FA 20 0034||Notice of Intent: Seismic Network Operations Cooperative Agreement|
|USGS FA 20 0039||Notice of Intent: Operation of the Northern California Earthquake Management Center, and the UC Berkeley Seismic Networks, 2020|
|USGS FA 20 0036||Notice of Intent: Regional and Urban Seismic Monitoring: Wasatch Front, Utah, and Neighboring Intermountain West Region|
|USGS FA 20 0038||Notice of Intent: Western Great Basin Seismic Network|
|DHS USCG 2020 001||National Nonprofit Organization Recreational Boating Safety (RBS) Grant Program|
|SFOP0006308||DRL FY19 Promoting Religious Freedom in WHA|
|SFOP0006310||DRL IRF FY19 Promoting Religious Freedom in Uzbekistan|
|SFOP0006312||DRL IRF FY19 Promoting Religious Freedom and Combatting Anti-Semitism|
|OVW 2020 17693||OVW FY 2020 Grants to Reduce Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking on Campus Program|
|7200OAA1500007||Supporting Democratic Elections, Governance, and Political Processes Globally|
|DOS WHK SSH FY19 20||U.S. Ambassador’s Special Self-Help FY 2019|
|004 FY2020||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH CAMPS PROGRAM|
|SFOP0006314||FY 2020 On-Demand Youth Leadership Program|
|SFOP0006317||2020 Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Turkey Concept Notes|
|SMK80020PAS02||Annual Program Statement|
|USGS FA 20 0042||Notice of Intent: Assistance in Undertaking a Community Review of Ridgecrest Earthquake Sequence Investigation|
|PAS LIMA FY20 NOFO 001||Gender-based Violence Prevention through Performing Arts|
|USGS FA 20 0043||Notice of Intent: GPS Array for Mid-America - monitoring deformation in the New Madrid seismic zone|
|USGS FA 20 0044||Notice of Intent: The BARD Continuous GPS Network: Monitoring Earthquake Hazards in Northern California and the San Francisco Bay Area, 2020|
|USGS FA 20 0045||Notice of Intent: Real-time Operations of the Pacific Northwest Geodetic Array|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "003 FY2020", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.