Apply for EPA EE 20 09
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 9-- Solicitation Notice for 2020" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.951.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 06, 2020 See Section IV of the solicitation for close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Previous opportunity: U.S. Consulate General Osaka-Kobe PAS Annual Program Statement
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA EE 20 09
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA EE 20 09) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA G2020 STAR A1||APPROACHES TO REDUCE NUTRIENT LOADINGS FOR HARMFUL ALGAL BLOOMS MANAGEMENT|
|EPA OW OWOW 20 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Request for Applications from Indian Tribes and Intertribal Consortia for Nonpoint Source Management Grants Under Clean Water Act Section 319|
|EPA OP OEJ 20 01||Environmental Justice Collaborative Problem-Solving (EJCPS) Cooperative Agreement Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA EE 20 09", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.