Apply for ED GRANTS 070120 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS: OSEP: National Center to Improve Faculty Capacity to Use Educational Technology in Special Education, Early Intervention, and Related Services Personnel Preparation and Leadership Personnel Preparation Programs CFDA Number 84.327F" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.327.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 01, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 21, 2020 Applications Available July 1, 2020. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications August 21, 2020. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than July 6, 2020, the Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP) will post a pre-recorded informational webinar designed to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. The webinar may be found at www2.ed.gov/fund/grant/apply/osep/new-osep-grants.html. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Celia Rosenquist, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 5158, Potomac Center Plaza, Washington, DC 20202-5076. Telephone (202) 245-7373. Email Celia.Rosenquist@ed.gov..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Preservation, Rehabilitation, and Interpretation of the Old State House and the Old South Meeting House
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 070120 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 070120 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DOSRUS20CA004||English Access and Advance|
|DOSRUS20CA006||English Language Exchanges Support|
|DOSRUS20CA005||English Language Teaching Logistical Support|
|NNH20ZHA002N TEAMIIRORR||2020 NASA Teams Engaging Affiliated Museums and Informal Institutions Remote Opportunity Remote Opportunity Rapid Response (TEAM II RORR)|
|PAS SVK 002 FY2020||U.S. Embassy Bratislava, PAS, Countering Extremism Program|
|ED GRANTS 070820 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS) Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP): Technical Assistance on State Data Collection--IDEA Data Management Center CFDA Number 84.373M|
|FOA BS 2020 1||Brookwood-Sago Mine Safety Grant|
|NPS 20 REG1 0013||Preservation, Rehabilitation, and Interpretation of the Old State House and the Old South Meeting House|
|SBR25020CA0023||Exchange program in the U.S. for Brazilian Awarded Public School Principals|
|SBR25020CA022||STEAM & English in the Public School System|
|ED GRANTS 071420 002||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): for Indian Education Discretionary Grants Programs: Native American Language (NAL@ED) Program CFDA Number 84.415B|
|ED GRANTS 071720 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Office of Indian Education (OIE): Indian Education Discretionary Grant Program: Demonstration Grants for Indian Children and Youth Program (Demonstration Program) CFDA Number 84.299A|
|NPS 20 REG1 0018||Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo|
|693JJ318NF5229 2020B||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|ED GRANTS 080320 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center: Quality Management CFDA Number 84.264J|
|ED GRANTS 080320 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center: Quality Employment CFDA Number 84.264K|
|FR OLS 20 001||FY20 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|S DR860 NOFO 20 006||Rural Innovation and Pivoting Hackathon NOFO|
|NPS DOIP20AC00680||Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park|
|ED GRANTS 080620 007||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Child Care Access Means Parents in School (CCAMPIS) Program CFDA Number 84.335A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 070120 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.