Apply for OVW 2020 18533
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the education, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW Fiscal Year 2020 National Tribal Clearinghouse on Sexual Assault Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.027.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 28, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 23, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Rural Communities Opioid Response Program – Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (RCORP-NAS)
Previous opportunity: National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program: Program-Level Independent Evaluation Opportunity
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVW 2020 18533
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2020 18533) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 082120 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE): Institutional Resilience and Expanded Postsecondary Opportunity (IREPO) Grants Program CFDA Number 84.425P|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2020 18533", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.