Polar Bear Patrols (F18AS00201)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the business and commerce, education, employment, labor and training, environment, health, information and statistics, natural resources, other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification), regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Polar Bear Patrols" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 27, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $210,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Environment, Health, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Fu
Next opportunity: WO, Bureau-wide Pilot Experienced Services Program
Previous opportunity: American Hiking Society National Trails Day
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00201", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: