Apply for PAS OSAKA FY2020 0001
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Japan in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U.S. Consulate General Osaka-Kobe PAS Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 26, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $24,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Environmental Education Local Grants Program for Region 9-- Solicitation Notice for 2020
Previous opportunity: Youth Restoration Project on the Channel Islands
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS OSAKA FY2020 0001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS OSAKA FY2020 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|TATFY20||TAT Grant Program|
|TAP 2020||Technical Assistance Program|
|NOI ILAB 19 03||Myanmar Program on Elimination of Child Labor (My-PEC)|
|RFI 612 TA 20 001||Implementing Partners Assessment, Audit and Technical Assistance Activity|
|DOS PTA 202002||2020 South Africa Mandela Washington Fellow Program Logistics|
|SFOP0006229||FY 2020 Southeast Asia Youth Leadership Program (SEAYLP)|
|SFOP0006230||FY2020 National Security Language Initiative for Youth (NSLI-Y)|
|BTS 2020||Brown Tree Snake Program|
|MAP 2020||Maintenance Assistance Program|
|AFCP 2020 S||AFCP 2020 Small Grants Competition|
|AFCP 2020 L||AFCP 2020 Large Grants Program|
|PAS FUKUOKA FY20 0002||Small Grants Program for Leading English Program in Kyushu, Japan|
|PWEAA2020||FY 2020 EDA Public Works and Economic Adjustment Assistance Programs|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0001||FY2020 Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Fall Round|
|PAS BJL FY20 APS||U.S. Embassy Banjul PAS Annual Program Statement|
|FY20 MMR NOFO 01||AFCP 2020 Large Grants Competition|
|PAS KTM AFCP LARGE FY2020||U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION LARGE GRANTS PROGRAM FISCAL YEAR 2020|
|PAS KTM AFCP SMALL FY2020||Notice of Funding Opportunity: AFCP Small Grant Competition|
|PAS COL AFCP SG 2020||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2020 SMALL GRANTS PROGRAM|
|PAS COL AFCP LG 2020||NOTICE OF FUNDING OPPORTUNITY FOR U.S. AMBASSADORS FUND FOR CULTURAL PRESERVATION (AFCP) 2020 LARGE GRANTS PROGRAM|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS OSAKA FY2020 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.