Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ CCFWR 21 NOFO0001112
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Compost and Food Waste Reduction (CCFWR) Pilot Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2021 Applicants must submit their applications via Grants.gov (https://www.grants.gov/) by 1159 pm Eastern Time on July 16, 2021. Questions regarding this notice of funding opportunity (NFO) may be submitted until June 30, 2021. Responses to questions posed will be posted on Grants.gov approximately 2 weeks before the application due date. For more information and a pre-recorded webinar, see https://www.farmers.gov/manage/urban/opportunities..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Shoulder to Shoulder: Accompanying Ministries of Health in Central America in Strengthening Local and Global Health Security
Previous opportunity: U. S. AMBASSADOR'S SPECIAL SELF-HELP FUND
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NRCS NHQ CCFWR 21 NOFO0001112
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS NHQ CCFWR 21 NOFO0001112) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS NHQ CIG 21 NOFO0001113||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’s Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Classic Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2021|
|USDA NRCS CA 21 MULTI NOFO0001118||California Conservation Agreements|
|USDA NRCS NHQ WMBP 21 NOFO0001116||Notice of Funding Opportunity for NRCS’s Wetland Mitigation Banking Program for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2022|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS NHQ CCFWR 21 NOFO0001112", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.