Apply for CDC RFA GH21 2164
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - CGH in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Shoulder to Shoulder: Accompanying Ministries of Health in Central America in Strengthening Local and Global Health Security" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.318.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 17, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 16, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Previous opportunity: Community Compost and Food Waste Reduction (CCFWR) Pilot Project
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH21 2164
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH21 2164) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 22 097||Optimizing Virtual Care (OVC)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2173||Capacity Building and Strengthening of Hospital Infection Control to detect, prevent and respond to antimicrobial resistance in India|
|7200AA21RFA00005||Discovery & Exploration of Emerging Pathogens – Viral Zoonoses (DEEP VZN)|
|HRSA 21 122||American Rescue Plan Act - Pediatric Mental Health Care Access – New Area Expansion|
|HRSA 21 124||Building the HIV Workforce and Strengthening Engagement in Communities of Color (B-SEC)|
|HRSA 21 099||Community-Led Monitoring (CLM) of HIV Services in Sierra Leone|
|HRSA 21 120||Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health Supplement: Action Plans for Infant Health Equity|
|HRSA 21 140||Local Community-Based Workforce to Increase COVID-19 Vaccine Access|
|HRSA 22 003||Service Area Competition|
|HRSA 22 103||Service Area Competition|
|RDBCP DHCS 2021||Delta Healthcare Services Grant|
|SFOP0008125||Tunisian Health Center for University Research Excellence & Sustainability (CURES)|
|HRSA 21 107||Telehealth Technology-Enabled Learning Program|
|MP CPI 21 002||Accessing Social Determinants of Health Data through Local Data Intermediaries Initiative|
|PA FPT 21 001||Clinical Training and Technical Assistance for Title X Family Planning Service Delivery Grantees|
|CDC RFA GH21 2166||Strengthening the healthcare system of Vietnam through capacity building, policy development and quality improvement of disease surveillance, laboratory and clinical services.|
|CDC RFA GH21 2177||Protecting and Improving Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Systems, Capacity and Security - Advancing Regional Health Security for Prevention and Control of Communicable & Non-Communicable Diseases in the Caribbean|
|HRSA 21 142||Rural Health Clinic Vaccine Confidence Program|
|72061521RFA00012||USAID KENYA AND EAST AFRICA DUMISHA AFYA ACTIVITY|
|CDC RFA CK21 2106||Global Fungal Disease Surveillance and Capacity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH21 2164", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.