Apply for SMZ 500 FY21 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Mozambique in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "U. S. AMBASSADOR'S SPECIAL SELF-HELP FUND" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.220.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 11, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 31, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Community Development
Next opportunity: Community Compost and Food Waste Reduction (CCFWR) Pilot Project
Previous opportunity: Grand Challenges in Integrative Geospace Sciences: Advancing National Space Weather Expertise and Research toward Societal Resilience
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SMZ 500 FY21 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SMZ 500 FY21 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CI CET 21 002||FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Integration Services (RAIS)|
|CI CET 21 001||FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program; Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|DHS 21 CIS 010 003||FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Integration Services (RAIS)|
|DHS 21 CIS 010 002||FY 2021 Citizenship and Integration Grant Program; Citizenship Instruction and Naturalization Application Services|
|FR 6400 N 35||Youth Homelessness Demonstration Program|
|72051421RFA00003||USAID/Colombia Indigenous Peoples and Afro-Colombian Activity|
|72052021RFA00008||KEM (Maya-K’iche’ word that means “weaving”) STRENGTHENING ENGAGEMENT WITH YOUTH AND INDIGENOUS PEOPLE|
|7200AA21RFA00022||Democratic Elections and Political Process (DEPP) LWA|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SMZ 500 FY21 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.